Auction Payment Protocol
We have outlined our guidelines for collecting payment for our auctions with The Auction Collective.
Step-By-Step Payment Process
1. After the auction closes, the buyer will receive an email confirming their winning bid from The Auction Collective.
2. Art on a Postcard will contact the buyer within 24 hours of the auction closing to confirm their details, including their shipping address - please note this will not yet include the invoice.
3. Art on a Postcard will send the buyer their invoice within three working days of the auction closing.
4. Art on a Postcard will send a first reminder email two working days after the initial invoice was sent.
5. Art on a Postcard will send a second reminder email four working days after the initial invoice was sent.
6. If no reply has been received after six working days after the initial email, Art on a Postcard will attempt another contact method, including a telephone call to confirm whether the buyer has received our emails. If no contact can be established, The Auction Collective will attempt contact with the buyer.
7. If no payment is received eight working days after the initial invoice has been sent, the buyer will be sent a legal 'Overdue Payment' email with a 48 hour deadline to pay.
8. If no payment is received after this deadline, the buyer will be banned from the auction platform and the underbidder will be contacted.
For any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org