Ben Eine x Ibiza Rocks Hotel Competition
Win an original Ben Eine hand painted giant plectrum & a trip to the globally renowned Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Just before the globally renowned Ibiza Rocks Hotel opened its doors to holiday makers and A-list hitmakers alike this summer, world famous street artist Ben Eine popped over to the hotel and hand painted his version of the iconic Ibiza Rocks logo onto a giant plectrum measuring 120cm high. For just a €2 (£1.75) entry fee, one lucky person will not only win this valuable artwork but also bag a trip for 2 to the beautiful White Isle at the end of the season to collect it with pride in person whilst staying at Ibiza Rocks Hotel – the home of the pool party in Ibiza.
* Multiple entries increase your chances of winning. Each entry costs €2 per person (£1.75). All the money goes to The Hepatitis C Trust towards their campaign to eliminate hepatitis C by 2025
While Ben was visiting Ibiza Rocks Hotel he also painted a wall or two to really make his mark on Ibiza Rocks’ biggest summer season yet, with 58 pool parties featuring huge residencies from major artists including Craig David, Rudimental and MK plus Stormzy’s #MERKY Festival amongst much more. Guests can snap themselves in front of the stunning statement wallart with the hashtags #artonapostcard #Ibizarocks #BenEine and the best photo will receive a unique giveaway each month (e.g mini Ben Eine plectrum, Ben Eine x Ibiza Rocks T shirt or even a limited-edition plectrum print)
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Ben Eine x Ibiza Rocks Competition is open to all international applicants aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Art on a Postcard, Ibiza Rocks, The Hepatitis C Trust, their family members, or anyone else connected with the companies.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition opens for entries online via http://artonapostcard.com/BenEineComp and at Ibiza Rocks Hotel on Friday 25 May 2018.
4. Multiple entries increase your chances of winning. Each entry costs €2 per person (£1.75). All the money goes to The Hepatitis C Trust towards their campaign to eliminate hepatitis C by 2025.
5. The competition closes for entries on 9 September 2018
6. One winner will be chosen at random through a computerised draw which will take place on 10 September 2018. The winner be contacted directly using the email address provided at the time of entry. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above. This also applies if the winner chooses to reject their prize.
7. The winner will receive a trip for two to Ibiza for the duration of 3 nights and accommodation at Ibiza Rocks Hotel on a room only basis. Two tickets to Craig David’s TS5 pool party will be included in the prize. Transfers from the airport to the hotel are not included. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner and their respective companion shall travel at the same time and on the same routing.
8. The winner must be available to stay at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel from 23 – 26 September 2018.
9. Please note that by staying at the Hotel, the winner and companion agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Hotel. This includes the right of the Hotel to evict any guests who engage in any behaviour which is acknowledged as disruptive or dangerous to other guests.
10. The winner will also receive a hand painted plectrum measuring 120cm by artist Ben Eine. The plectrum is to be collected from Ibiza Rocks Hotel during their stay.
11. Where the winner’s companion is aged under 18 years old, the companion must have prior parental or guardian permission to accompany the winner when taking up the Prize.
12. The winner and their companion must hold a current valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for travel.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Art on a Postcard, Ibiza Rocks and The Hepatitis C Trust accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to the airport from your home, transfers between the airport and hotel, costs of food and entertainment during your stay at Ibiza Rocks Hotel).
15. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Art on a Postcard’s or Ibiza Rocks’ reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Art on a Postcard and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Art on a Postcard and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competitions, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Art on a Postcard and Ibiza Rocks reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Art on a Postcard in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Art on a Postcard and Ibiza Rocks shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Art on a Postcard, 27 Crosby Row, London, England SE1 3YD
Ibiza Rocks Hotel, C/ Cervantes, 27 07820, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Illes Balears, Spain