In 2017 we are introducing Art on a Ukulele to our fundraising activities. We are a small team working with internationally known artists and emerging talent. We are looking for an intern who has a passion for the arts, is hardworking and has experience with critical writing.
Intern job description
- To write online articles and interviews for our blog to showcase artists participating in Art on a Ukulele
- To be flexible and carry out other associated duties that arise, develop or be assigned in line with the broad remit of the post.
- Collecting and/or delivering prints, proofs, work and cards when required (in London).
- Able to commit to Art on a Postcard for at least two days a week for three months on an expenses paid basis.
- Competent in using Excel/excellent written skills/comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Interested in art/already attending exhibitions and networking on the London art scene.
- Completed or studying for a relevant BA Hons degree.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience with crowdfunding campaigns.
Closes 14th April