Tamsin Morse - Back Row
Tamsin Morse studied at The Slade, London and Chelsea College of Art. Collections include: New Art Gallery Walsall, Anita Zubludowicz, Timothy Taylor, University of the Arts, The Open University
- Silk Paper 350 gsm silk board that's smooth to touch with a light surface sheen.
- 127mm x 178mm (5x7 inches) folded
- Comes packed with a white envelope in a clear biodegradable cello bag
- 15% off when you buy 3 or more
- Left blank for your personal message.
- Printed in the UK on FSC-certified card
- Available for Wholesale - minimum spend £75